Mount Cook Team Building Programme
"Teamwork is the ability to work together towards a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." – Andrew Carnegie
Standing at 3,724 metres, climbing New Zealand’s highest peak, Mount Cook, is a serious venture for even the most experienced mountaineers. When attempting such a challenging feat, the effectiveness of a team can mean the difference between success and failure.
Inspired by the beauty and unforgiving nature of Mount Cook, we have created a Team Building Programme designed to facilitate the development of high performance teams. Your team will work together to overcome a series of activities which will boost communication and problem-solving skills, whilst developing a sense of trust within the group. Our 2 day Team Building Programme will unlock the potential of effective and cohesive teams.
The outcomes from this programme will include:
- The development of team ethos
- Understanding and working with all personalities and capitalising on strengths
- The importance of establishing clear lines of communication
- The importance of gathering relevant information
- Accept individual responsibilities and work effectively as a team
- Understanding the importance of planning